Every legal issue handled by ARP & Co. will be completed by certain supported legal teams consisting of the team lawyers who have capabilities and vast experience in the legal framework.
Experiences as Advocates and Bankruptcy Currator
Criminal Litigation Services
- Representing clients to make Criminal Reports in the Police;
- Representing Client’s on the inspection process as a Reported Party in the Police;
- Assisting Client’s in the process of investigating the Client as a Suspect in the Police and Prosecutors’ Office;
- Assisting Client’s in the process of investigating the Client as a Defendant at trial in the District Court, High Court, and Supreme Court levels.
Civil Litigation Services
- Representing the Client in proceedings at the National Arbitration Board;
- Representing the Client in court proceedings both as a Plaintiff and Defendant;
- Representing the Client as a Bankrupt Petitioner and/or PKPU Petitioner in court proceedings at the Commercial Court;
- Representing the Client as the Bankrupt Respondent and/or PKPU Respondent in the court proceedings at the Commercial Court;
- Representing the Client as the creditor’s attorney in the Bankruptcy and/or PKPU process at the Commercial Court;
- Representing the Client in carrying out the billing process and/or settlement of bad debts.
Non-Litigation Legal Services
- Provide legal advice/opinions (both written and oral) related to the issues/legal cases from the client;
- Conduct a Legal Audit of issues/legal cases from clients;
- Making Legal Opinion (LO) on issues/legal cases from clients.